My second most popular size, this bag is for when everything hurts! Made to span one’s entire back or lap (or a large pet bed), it measures 17” x 26”. It’s big, but still able to fit into the smallest college microwave when rolled tightly. Heat for 4-6 minutes for 30 minutes of therapy.
I always have many different colors in stock – as well as stacks of fabrics that can be used to make new ones! There is just too much variety to keep the website updated with colors. Just call/email with your preferences – I can always send you photos of the stock available to choose from.
Note: Our costs have doubled, but our prices will not. If you call in your order, you may ask for the show special: Buy two warm bags, get a 3rd bag for only $5! Here are the two catches:
- If a variety of sizes are purchased, then the smallest bag is $5.
- If you want your 3rd bag mailed pre-filled, the extra postage cost will need to be added to the $5 special price. That’s $0 for Eye Bags, $6 for Quarter bags, $12 for Extra-Large Bags, for $8 for all other bags. If actual postage comes out to be less of an increase than expected, I will refund the difference.
- Shipping is free if you order $80+ in products (feel free to mix and match).
- This bag is mailed empty to save you postage costs. Simply pull open the velcro top and fill with about 4-5 pounds of cheap rice when you receive it (fill it until it is as full as you like).
- If you want to pay an extra $12 to have it mailed full – look for the “Pre-filled” option below.
Fishing, Loons, Green Leopard, Horses, Chocolate, Bears, Blue Marble, Green Marble, Sock Monkeys, Blue Snowflakes, Wolves, Dark Blue Marble, Camo