This original size is my favorite-and by far is the most versatile. Measuring 7.5 x 30”, it is long enough to wrap up your arm (carpal tunnel treatment), span your neck and both shoulders (computer-hunch, driver’s hunch aches),stretch across your entire lower back as you sit down, wrap around your spouse’s cold feet in bed (ha, ha!), encircle that sore knee completely, or double-over your aching abdominals. I prefer this size for children ages 3+, as it will stay relevant as they grow. Heat for 2-3 minutes for 30 minutes of therapy.
I always have many different colors in stock – as well as stacks of fabrics that can be used to make new ones! There is just too much variety to keep the website updated with colors. Just call/email with your preferences – I can always send you photos of the stock available to choose from.
Note: Our costs have doubled, but our prices will not. If you call in your order, you may ask for the show special: Buy two warm bags, get a 3rd bag for only $5! Here are the two catches:
- If a variety of sizes are purchased, then the smallest bag is $5.
- If you want your 3rd bag mailed pre-filled, the extra postage cost will need to be added to the $5 special price. That’s $0 for Eye Bags, $6 for Quarter bags, $12 for Extra-Large Bags, for $8 for all other bags. If actual postage comes out to be less of an increase than expected, I will refund the difference.
- Shipping is free if you order $80+ in products (feel free to mix and match).
- This bag is mailed pre-filled with rice. The increased cost in postage is added to this unit’s price ($8).
- If you would rather receive an empty (and oh-so-easy to fill) bag to save that $8, look for the “Fill It Yourself” option below.